THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, December 19, 2003

I've slept most of the day away.

Rain and sleep go hand in hand. Such sweet slumber. I love to walk that line of sleep and awake where I can hear the rain on my windows. Thats love. That's life. The thin strand that takes work to walk..... awake is awake and too deep into sleep is death..... I feel like my mind is totally alive when on the line.
Tonight the reality of Jen's office holiday party. Should be some fun. I am looking forward to our date. Jen has my heart..... she never fails to make me giggle..... and she calls me Boo which just makes me melt. It's going to be a good night.
David emailed me and let me know that we're cool.
Jason is coming home for 2 weeks to allow 3 months back in Amsterdam. Hahaha.... immegration games

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home