THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Today I got an email from Jason. That made me happy. I miss him. I felt ready to fall face first in love with the boy before he left and in the time that he has been gone I have tried to make sense of all that...... I'm never going to be someone who can just bounce from boy to boy..... Ugh. I just need to hang on until he decides to stay there or not. If he comes back and will have me I really want to be his man.
I ordered a book from amazon of Alex Ross artwork months ago.... so long ago that I almost forgot about it..... and it shipped today! YAY! Alex Ross is an amazing artist who does paintings of comic book heros..... check him out http://www.alexrossart.com/

Two super cool things in one morning. Work still sucks my sweet ass but these little things have made me smile despite the shitty job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home