THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I woke up today and the first thing I thought of was my pal Josh. Maybe because Liz Phair had been playing all night while I slept.... I don't know. I really love me some Josh - we did the enningram (spelling?) compatability quiz.... 90%. That kinda blew my mind..... I don't think I'm that compatable with anyone. There are times when I feel like he and I take eachother at arms length and that may be a reason. Being so alike we're likely aware of the other's darker sides or something..... or worried the other knows our motivations better than we'd like. We don't hang as much as we were hanging.... he's moving to New Orleans soon so I'm sure that and my recent depression is the cause. I've considered joining him in the Big Easy but right now my life needs to get back on track before such a major change.... But I really dig this cat. He's a lil' firecracker and I'd marry him Josh.

Kevin and Padme came over for "The Gilmore Girls" last night. I wanted to be alone (as usual lately) but then thought Padme cuddles and the Gilmore Girls would make me smile. Kevin (my ex and the killer of joy ) chose to hand me a letter about 10 minutes into the show.... from the county of LA..... there is a state wide warrent out for my arrest.
Last Feb I made a mistake and my wallet was stolen. Identity theft ensued. These fags opened PO boxes in a few places and mailed Meth and GHB back and forth ( on paper it looks like me mailing myself drugs).... This has led to a full on investigation by the federal DEA and FBI. Phone tap, agent following me, trash being sifted through..... (hehehe - wonder how they've liked seeing Kill Bill 3 times in a week)..... Seems that someone got busted in LA using my ID and though I thought the agents had helped clear it up it is still fucked.... I could Jwalk today and end up being arrested and driven to LA.
Something good has to happen. I am a really sweet, good guy. I love my pals, I don't treat strangers badly, I respect the higher powers (whatever that is ). I'm becoming really desperate for something good.
Can you help me? Would you help me if you could??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home