THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, August 05, 2005

BOOGIE NIGHTS QUOTE:


REED ROTHCHILD:

"OK, alright, now you're talkin' above my head. I dont know this industry jargon, YP, MP.. all I know is I can not get a record contract... WE cannot get a record contract, unless I take these tapes, and granted the tapes themselves are, you-you-you, you own them OK, but the magic, that is on the tapes, that fuckin' heart and soul that we put into those tapes, that is ours, and you dont own that. Now I need to take that magic and get it to the record company OK, and they are waiting for us, and we were supposed to be there a half hour ago. We look like assholes right now man!!! "

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home