THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

YOU'RE SO SWEET YOU PUT HONEY OUT OF BUISNESS.

Standing on the corner of Valencia and 16th st. on Tuesday night, Jessica and I were approached by a homeless guy with a copy of "The Street Sheet". Before I could turn my face away, he got in our personal space and let fly a tirade about my smirk, Jessica's beauty, my erection and pointing it in Jessica's direction ( yeah, the rhyme is intended.)

You know... with all the homeless people in the city who attempt to bum my change, cigarrettes and work my nerves, it's always refreshing to have someone come up and rhyme at you, complement your friends and mention your hard-on. It wasn't like he was rapping.... it was a straight up Dr.Suess like rhyme.

At the end of his flow, he looked at me and advised I keep Jessica around. He looked at her and smiled at her saying "Oooh! You're so sweet, you put honey out of buisness!"

That was when I did something I never do. I handed the guy a buck.

Cha-Ching!! I bought that prop from that guy! It's my quote now!!

I'm saving it for a rainy day!



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home