THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

So many times I rush into a store, the only thing on my mind is "Get in and get out!". I don't really like to shop. I don't like to stand around in stores. Just not my bag. Most of the time when I go into a store I know just what I am there for. In, out and done in minutes flat.

Today my Ipod headphones blew out (didn't know I was listening to my music so loud) and rather than go through the week with no headphones, I walked to Walgreens on my lunch break and bought some cheap ass pair of Maxell headphones.

They look like some freakin' raver boy bullshit.... which, if I'd taken a moment to look them over I'd have realized. They are this thick white plastic and they plug into your ears like a stethascope (sp?). I realized almost immidiately how horrible these things looked but for $10 I was willing to eat it...... then I put them on and it was like I was listening to music through a tin can. It's so bad that they are sitting in front of me.... I would rather sit in silence.

This whole thing has made me realize how I've got this issue with wanting to not be bothered with things. It's like the way I walk down the sidewalk. I zip in and out of people's way.... hate going slow for windowshoppers. I just wanna go where I'm going and get there now.

I don't know.

This week has been a downer.

I want a kiss.


">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


2 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

*kiss*

i buy my headphones at walgreens when I'm impatient and I cannot face the outside world without them.

Sony is always the better route.

next week will be better.

7:46 AM  
Blogger jen said...

*kiss*

i buy my headphones at walgreens when I'm impatient and I cannot face the outside world without them.

Sony is always the better route.

next week will be better.

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home