THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Math is hard.....

I realize that, much like the controversial talking Barbie doll of the early 1990's, I have problems with math and can often be heard muttering "MATH IS HARD." It's not something that is a new development.... to be totally honest with you, I never passed 10th grade math.
Much like Barbie (and for Simpson's fans who remember) and Malabu Stacy, I think math is hard and not something that good looking people should have to deal with. Numbers are for homely folk who are best left in the shadows. The good looking people need verbal skills to pay the bills.... and that I've got in spades.... I can talk the ear off an elephant but ask me to tell you what 29% of 30 is and I'll be reduced to a quivering mass of tears.....
So, don't ask.
Wait for me and Barbie to say something clever like "Let's bake cupcakes for the boys!" or "I wish they tought shopping in school." and lets all just laugh and laugh.




">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home