THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, October 13, 2003

It's so fucking strange what emotions will get you into. I'm all lamenting Jason leaving so I go and get naked with someone else.... a cool nice stoner boy..... turns out I took his virginity. This is something I didn't know until it was too late..... I'm at a loss for what to think. This boy is really cute and sweet..... and I want this experence to be a good one for him, but I don't know what I can offer anyone past fuckbuddy/ friend..... I was ready to offer Jason my love and commit to loving him with all my heart ( something I've never really done before) so the there isn't any way I could be someones man. Why the hell didn't I see this one coming?
LOL - Because I'm a dingbat with a big dick who likes using it.

Sang at the Mint last night. Love me some my Karaoke nights. I sang "Shadowboxer" and "Rocky Raccoon"..... the bartender told me my song choices were great and so was my voice. I am never ready for a complement when I get one so it took me a little off guard but in a good way.

Sitting here at work thinking about all this stuff has made me crave a cigarette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home