THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Sometimes I need solitude. This weekend was spent in large part, alone.
My body didn't wanna have any part in activity.
Yesterday Virgin Boy came into town. Made me a little on edge. Always an inch too close when we were on the street, making me wanna give a little nuge. I couldn't really think of anything to say so we got stoned and went to see "Kill Bill"

KILL BILL..... What a damn fine film. Twice in a week and I could watch it again right now. The fucking amout of energy that smashes you on the surface can act as a distractor to the film's core theme of vengence. I wonder if it doesn't move too fast at times for people to stop and ponder why the bride is crying as she faces Oren in the snow....
I worked on an anime drawing of Uma as The Bride while sitting home alone today. Wanting to hang with Hoshua and Hennifer but not able to muster the energy to make a plan..... Yup, it was that kinda weekend.

Time to focus on getting through another week on the job. It's like walking on a tight rope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home