THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Y'see..... I just find blogging on Myspace easier.... though too many people can access it. I almost forgot about this place....... looks a little dingy. Maybe needs a wipe down.

Things are going. Not going bad. Not going good. Life is just kinda going and I'm carried by it's current from one day to the next.

I work a lot. I work too much. My jobs have become an opression on my playfulness.... but one I've accepted because it will get me to Amsterdam this spring/fall....haven't decided which one yet.

I think I made a mistake recently. Several mistakes recently.

It's got me thinking about wants and needs and the lengths we will go to feel like we're not alone in the world. That is all I want to know when I go to sleep at night..... it is all I need when I wake in the morning..... I want to know I am not alone. I want to know that my actions will bring love (in any capacity) into my life. I want there to be friends who smile when I walk in the room and I want to occasionally know the touch of a lover.

And along the way, in search of what I want and need I make mistakes.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home