THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day.....

I'm not going into reasons why today can suck. I'm just going to spread some love.

Y'know how things come and go in waves? And how sometimes energy effects everyone around you in the same way? Well..... that's happening now.

I'm watching people go through breakups. I'm watching people breakdown. Love getting lost, jobs getting lost, eviction notices on doors. Everyone trying so hard to make it through today and meeting roadblocks, both real and emotional.

It's just one of those times, my loves.
Thats just how the planets are lined up right now.

All we can do is try to slide to the other side.

Slide.

I love you and that makes me complete.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home